Translation rules allow you to apply simple search-and-replace rules to your url translations. Saved rules are automatically applied to new url translations.
How do I add a translation rule ?
You can easily add a URL-Rule in a few steps.
- Click the + Add new rule button.
- Under Orginal enter what you want to be modified (e.g. clonable.de/bezahlen/) you thus only enter "/bezahlen/" here
- Then enter at Replacement what the new URL will be (e.g. clonable.de/checkout/) you thus also only enter "/checkout/" here.
- Click preview here you will see which URLS will be modified.
- If you want future URLs to also apply this rule, check "Also apply this rule to future automatic translations ".
- When you are sure of your URl translation rule, select confirm and your rule will be applied.
- Not satisfied with your created rule? Then you can easily click the trash bin icon.